Do you ever wonder why people abandon their shopping carts after they have spent hours browsing your site picking up stuff they like only to leave it in the cart at checkout. Well this Infographic should arm you with some killer info on what you can do to reduce the shopping cart abandonment rate from 68% to well (hopefully) close to zero.
Some of the changes you can do are very straightforward like
- Providing a way for users to checkout as guests
- Providing thumbnails for the items in shopping cart
- Make checkout forms simple and clear
- Provide multiple payment options
- Provide free shipping
- Offer a clear refund policy
Follow some or all of these advice and let us know how it improved your conversion rate.